- Processing time for all orders is 1-3 business days.
- Estimated shipping time:
- USPS DOMESTIC First Class - 3 to 5 business days (not including weekends or holidays)
- USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 3 business days (not including weekends or holidays)
- USPS INTERNATIONAL First Class - 15 to 20 business days (not including weekends or holidays)
- Please be sure to double check your address at the time of purchase to avoid delays, holds or returns. Once a package has been sent out we are unable to adjust your address. Any packages sent back to Dipped n' Diamondz will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Packages that require signature confirmation and are not claimed by the customer will not be refunded until received by Dipped n’ Diamondz. Any packages sent back will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If your tracking number states that your package was DELIVERED, please file a claim with your local post office. Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do and cannot accept responsibility.
- During the holidays please expect delays on shipping. The United States Postal Service delivers a high volume of packages during this time. We do our best to process and ship out packages quickly, but we cannot control delays created by the post office.
- Shipping will not be refunded if you decide to cancel your order after the postage label has been created.
- First class international shipping is untrackable. Once a package has been sent, it is out of Pretty Fabulouz's control. First class international is inexpensive because of this reason.
- First class international shipping does not have expedited brokerage, so packages may sit in customs for up to 4-6 weeks. This is rare, but in the occasion that it does happen Pretty Fabulouz is not responsible for the delay. The recipient of the package is responsible for contacting their local post office to see if the package has arrived. Often times, the post office has the package and needs the buyer to pay an import tariff.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Pretty Fabulouz has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Pretty Fabulouz is not responsible for delayed shipments caused by the postal service.
By purchasing our products you are agreeing to all of our terms and conditions, no exceptions.